*In the fiscal year April 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024 the annual Affiliate membership fee will be $40.00
Class A Director Members
Class A Director Membership shall be individuals who have applied and been accepted for Class A Director Membership in the Corporation.
- The term of Membership of a Class A Director Member shall be three years subject to renewal in accordance with the policies of the Corporation.
- As set out in the articles each Class A Director Member shall be entitled to receive notice of and entitled to one (1) vote at such meetings.
Class B Affiliate Members
- The term of Membership of a Class B Affiliate Member shall be one year, subject to renewal in accordance with the policies of the Corporation.
- Subject to the Act and the articles, a Class B Affiliate Member shall not be entitled to receive notice or attend or vote at meetings of the Class A Director Members of the Corporation.
Being a member isn’t just a title, it comes with some pretty great perks as well. Make sure to check the list below to ensure you are getting the most out of your membership.
- Reduced fees on all Drop-In Programs, Registered Programs, Events, Fitness and Bus Trips
- Climate controlled rooms (a great place to come escape the heat)
- Access to our FREE lending library with DVD’s, books, and puzzles
- FREE use of our Computer Café & Wi-Fi
- Become involved in meaningful volunteer work
- First chance to buy before the public at our Member’s Only Yard Sale (annually in April)
- Members Discounts on Room Rentals—great for parties, Christmas get-togethers, family meals, and so much more!
Did you know we can cater as well?
- Use of our Fitness Centre (only $1 per use) and Woodshop ($2.50 per use). Orientations are required before using either space
- Cozy lobby fireplace, bistro tables, and daily copy of the London Free Press
- Mail your online orders to the Centre for easy pickup during business hours.
- Don’t worry about having to wait for packages or having your parcels stolen/rain-soaked anymore! It’s as simple as putting the Centre’s address as the Shipping Address when ordering online (250 Ingersoll St. South Ingersoll, ON N5C 3J7). Once it has arrived at the Centre, we will call you to come pick it up.
- Please note, items that require proof of ID (such as passports) or furniture should not be mailed to the Centre. Packages must also be delivered during our business hours (Mon-8:30am to 9pm, Tues to Fri – 8:30am to 4:30pm). It is at the member’s discretion to send parcels to the Centre. We cannot be responsible for broken or incorrectly shipped items.