* In light of the reduced access to the Centre due to Covid membership the fiscal year April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022 the annual will be $30.00
Being a member isn’t just a title, it comes with some pretty great perks as well. Make sure to check the list below to ensure you are getting the most out of your membership.
- Reduced fees on all Drop-In Programs, Registered Programs, Events, Fitness and Bus Trips
- Climate controlled rooms (a great place to come escape the heat)
- Access to our FREE lending library with DVD’s, books, and puzzles
- FREE use of our Computer Café & Wi-Fi
- Become involved in meaningful volunteer work
- First chance to buy before the public at our Member’s Only Yard Sale (annually in April)
- Members Discounts on Room Rentals—great for parties, Christmas get-togethers, family meals, and so much more!
Did you know we can cater as well?
- Use of our Fitness Centre (only $1 per use) and Woodshop ($2.50 per use). Orientations are required before using either space
- Cozy lobby fireplace, bistro tables, and daily copy of the London Free Press
- Mail your online orders to the Centre for easy pickup during business hours.
- Don’t worry about having to wait for packages or having your parcels stolen/rain-soaked anymore! It’s as simple as putting the Centre’s address as the Shipping Address when ordering online (250 Ingersoll St. South Ingersoll, ON N5C 3J7). Once it has arrived at the Centre, we will call you to come pick it up.
- Please note, items that require proof of ID (such as passports) or furniture should not be mailed to the Centre. Packages must also be delivered during our business hours (Mon-Fri 9-4pm). It is at the member’s discretion to send parcels to the Centre. We cannot be responsible for broken or incorrectly shipped items.