General Centre Fees
Membership: $40 per year (year runs April 1st—March 31st)
Drop-In Program Fees: $1.50/member $2.50/non-member
*some additional fees may apply based on the program.
Fitness Class Fees: $5/class for members $8/class for non-members
*detailed fitness class prices can be found in the newsletter.
Special Events & Bus Trips: prices are on a per event basis. See the newsletter and view the Special Events & Bus Trip pages for complete details and fees.
General Program Registration:
- Payment is due at the time of registration for special events, bus trips and workshops.
- Membership cards must be shown when registering for any program or event. If we cannot confirm your membership, you will be charged the non-member fitness, program or event rate.
- Phone in registration must be paid in full within 48 hours. Registrations will not be accepted via voice mail.
Fitness Specific Registration:
- You are able to register yourself and one other person for registered fitness classes
- Doors will open at 8:20am – if you arrive earlier you are welcome to wait in your car or outside.
- Registration begins at 8:30am.
- Registration opens two weeks prior to the start of the sessions.
If you choose to register at the last minute, you run the risk of the class being full or cancelled due to low enrollment. Either way, you’ll be disappointed and in the case of low enrollment, other people could be disappointed as well.
Please plan to register early for your classes – you won’t miss out on a favourite class and we won’t have to cancel classes that otherwise might have run.
If we cancel the Event/Workshop/Bus Trip/Fitness class – a full refund will be issued.
If you are unable to attend an event/workshop, refunds will only be issued if your ticket/seat can be sold by yourself or our wait list, if applicable. Refunds for all programs will be issued for medical reasons and will be prorated. Consideration will be given to other extenuating circumstances.