- This event has passed.
FREE SAFETY INFORMATION DAYS
February 20 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Seniors know a lot of things…but knowledge is power!!
Knowledge is the best way to prepare yourself for emergencies, community information and your personal health. Join members of our Community Partners who keep us safe and provide us with valuable information .
Each session includes valuable information to keep you safe in your home and community. You say “It’ll never happen to me….but what if it does??? Will you be ready??
Wednesday, February 20th from 9:30—11:30am Register by: Friday, February 15th
*Ingersoll Fire Department:
- Emergency preparedness
- Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Weather Emergency Preparedness
- By Law Enforcement, facts and myths of the Fire Department,
- Falls Preventions—what they see everyday will provide you with tips around the home
- When to and when not to call a Paramedics
- What actually happens when the EMS arrives to assist you
- Fees associated with EMS and the reasons you should call regardless of fee
- “CREMS” Community Referrals by EMS”
- Health Care Links, Benefits of using home response systems